Kataoka & Kinoh Lab
Research contents (Research key words)
Protein aggregation; drug delivery; single cellular imaging
Postdoctoral Researcher, JSPS, iCONM (2016.9-2018.9)
Postdoctoral, Chemical Engineering, Wayne State University
Associate Scientist, Biomedical Engineering, Nanjing University, China.
Postdoctoral, Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering and Applied sciences, Nanjing University, China.
PhD student, Physical Department, Nanjing University, China.
- Jinbing Xie, Yi Cao, Meng Qin, and Wei Wang, self-assembly of bovine Ribonuclease A triggered by Tyrosine mediated photo-reduction of disulfide bonds. Science of Advanced Materials 2016, 8(6), 1314-1319；
- Dan Cheng, Xueqing Yong, Tianwen Zhu, Yining Qiu, Jun Wang, Hui Zhu, Baoliang Ma*, Jinbing Xie*, Synthesis of protein nanoparticles for drug delivery. European Journal of Biomedical Research 2016, 2(2), 7-11;
- Baoliang Ma, Wen Li, Xudong Zhu, Guiling Liu, Fan Zhang, Fang Wu, Xiping Jiang, and Jinbing Xie*, Folic acid inhibits the amyloid fibrils formation of β-lactoglobulin. European Journal of Biomedical Research 2015, 1(1), 22-27;
- Zhaogang Yang, Lingqian Chang, Wenliang Li, and Jinbing Xie, Novel biomaterials and biotechnology for nanomedicine. European Journal of Biomedical Research 2015, 1(3), 1-2;
- Jinbing Xie, Hongyang Wang, Yi Cao, Meng Qin and Wei Wang, Photo-synthesis of protein-based nanoparticles and the application in drug delivery. Annals of Physics2015, 358, 225-235;
- Jinbing Xie, Yi Cao, Mao Xia, Xiang Gao, Meng Qin, Jiwu Wei and Wei Wang, One-step photosynthesis of protein-drug nano-assemblies for drug delivery. Advanced Healthcare Materials2013, 2(6), 795-799；
- Jinbing Xie, Ying Li, Yi Cao, Chun Xu, Mao Xia, Meng Qin, Jiwu Wei and Wei Wang, Photo synthesis of protein-based drug delivery nanoparticle for active tumor targeting. Biomaterials Science2013, 1, 1216-1222；(Cover article)
- Jinbing Xie, Yi Cao, Hai Pan, Meng Qin, Xiang Xiong, and Wei Wang, Photo-induced fibrillar formation of chicken egg white lysozyme under native condition. Proteins 2012, 80(11), 2501-2513；
- Jinbing Xie, Meng Qin, Yi Cao, and Wei Wang, Mechanistic insight of photo-induced aggregation of chicken egg white lysozyme: the interplay between hydrophobic interactions and formation of intermolecular disulfide Bonds. Proteins2011, 79(8), 2505-2016；
- Baoliang Ma*, Jinbing Xie, Liangshu Wei, and Wei Li, Macromolecular crowding modulates the kinetics and morphology of amyloid self-assembly by β-lactoglobulin. International Journal in Biological Macromolecules2012, 53, 82-87；
- Wei Wang, Yang Lu, Jinbing Xie, Hui Zhu, Zhiqiang Cao*, Zwitterionic macro-crosslinker for durable non-fouling coating. Chemical Communication, 2016, 52, 4671-4674;
- Wen Li, Han Zhang, Yehuda G. Assaraf, Kun Zhao, Xiaojun Xu, Jinbing Xie, Dong-Hua Yang, Zhe-Sheng Cheng*, Overcoming ABC transporter-mediated multidrug resistance: Molecular mechanisms and novel therapeutic drug strategies. Drug Resistance Updates, 2016, 27, 14–29;
- Pan Hai, Xie Jinbing, Cao Yi, Qin Meng, and Wang Wei, Effects of labeling thiophilic FRET dyes on the stability anddimerization process of beta-lactoglobulin. Chinese Physics Letter2011, 28, 118702；
- Lingzhi Wu, Yuebiao Sheng, Jinbing Xie, and Wei Wang, Photoexcitation of tryptophan groups induced reduction of disulfide bonds in hen egg white lysozyme. Journal of Molecular Structure2008, 882(1-3),101-106；
- Jinbing Xie, Meng Qin, Yi Cao, Zhi-Qiang Yan, and Wei Wang, Photo induced fibrillar formation of CEWL under native condition. Biophysical Journal Suppl. 2011, 100, 538.
- Wei Wang*, Jinbing Xie, Meng Qin, and Yi Cao, The methods of synthesis drug-loaded protein nanoparticles (201110248970x）
FELLOWSHIP AND RESEARCH GRANT
- The Japan Society for Promotion of Science Fellowship For Foreign Researchers (Standard), Sep. 2016- Aug. 2018.
- “Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research” (2016-2018) amount 2,100,000 JPY.
- China National Postdoctoral Fund amount 1,000,000 JPY
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. amount 4,000,000 JPY
- Fundamental research funds for the central university of China. amount 1,500,000 JPY
- 2015-present, editor board member of European Journal of Biomedical Research (EJBMR)