Kataoka & Kinoh Lab
Research Scientist (JSPS)
Ph.D. in Chemistry
Research contents (Research key words)
Polymer synthesis and self-assembly, Nanoreactor, In vivo drug (antibody) delivery, Blood-Brain Barrier, Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT)
2017.10- Current date
JSPS Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Innovation Center of Nanomedicine (iCONM), Japan
Visiting Researcher, Innovation Center of Nanomedicine (iCONM), Japan
PhD in Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), China
B.E. in Polymer Material and Engineering, Anhui University (AHU), China
- Li JJ#, Dirisala A#, Ge ZS*, Wang YH, Yin W, Ke WD, Toh K, Xie JB, Matsumoto Y, Anraku Y*, Osada K*, Kataoka K*. Therapeutic Vesicular Nanoreactors with Tumor-Specific Activation and Self-Destruction for Synergistic Tumor Ablation, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 2017, 129: 14213-14218. (Hot paper)
- Li JJ, Li YF, Wang YH, Ke WD, Chen WJ, Wang WP*, Ge ZS*. Polymer Prodrug-Based Nanoreactors Activated by Tumor Acidity for Orchestrated Oxidation/Chemo-Therapy, Nano letters, 2017, 17, 6983-6990.
- Li JJ, Wei K, Zuo S, Xu YX, Zha ZS, Ke WD, Chen HB*, Ge ZS*. Light-triggered clustered vesicles with self-supplied oxygen and tissue penetrability for Photodynamic Therapy against hypoxic tumor, Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27, 1702108.
- Li JJ, Ge ZS*, Liu SY*. PEG-sheddable polyplex micelles as smart gene carriers based on MMP-cleavable peptide-linked block copolymers, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49 (62): 6974-6976.
- Li JJ#, Chen QX#, Zha ZS, Li H, Toh K, Dirisala A, Matsumoto Y, Osada K*, Kataoka K*, Ge ZS*. Ternary polyplex micelles with PEG shells and intermediate barrier to complexed DNA cores for efficient systemic gene delivery, Journal of Controlled Release, 2015, 209: 77-87.
- Li JJ, Ke WD, Wang L, Huang MM, Yin W, Zhang P, Chen QX, Ge ZS*. Self-sufficing H2O2-responsive nanocarriers through tumor-specific H2O2 production for synergistic oxidation-chemotherapy, Journal of Controlled Release, 2016, 225: 64-74.
- Li JJ, Xiao SY, Xu YX, Zuo S, Zha ZS, Ke WD, He CX*, Ge ZS*. Smart Asymmetric Vesicles with Triggered Availability of Inner Cell-Penetrating Shells for Specific Intracellular Drug Delivery, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9 (21): 17727-17735.
- Li JJ, Ke WD, Li H, Zha ZS, Han Y, Ge ZS*. Endogenous stimuli-sensitive multistage polymeric micelleplex anticancer drug delivery system for efficient tumor penetration and cellular internalization, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2015, 4(15): 2206-2219.
- Li JJ, Han Y, Chen QX*, Shi HD, Mohammad Siddiq SR, Ge ZS*.Dual endogenous stimuli-responsive polyplex micelles as smart two-step delivery nanocarriers for deep tumor tissue penetration and combating drug resistance of cisplatin, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2014, 2(13): 1813-1824.
- Yin W#, Li JJ# (co-first author), Ge ZS*, et al. Integrated Nanoparticles To Synergistically Elevate Tumor Oxidative Stress and Suppress Antioxidative Capability for Ampliﬁed Oxidation Therapy, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 29538.
- Ke WD#, Li JJ# (co-first author), Zhao KJ, Zha ZS, Han Y, Wang YH, Yin W, Zhang P, Ge ZS*. Modular design and facile synthesis of enzyme-responsive peptide-linked block copolymers for efficient delivery of doxorubicin, Biomacromolecules, 2016, 17 (10): 3268-3276.
- Li JJ, Zha ZS, Ge ZS*. Thermo-responsive polyplex micelles with PEG shells and PNIPAM layer to protect DNA cores for systemic gene therapy, Non-Viral Gene Delivery Vectors: Methods and Protocols, 2016, 1445: 269-276. (Book chapter)
- Li JJ, Ge ZS*. Enzyme-responsive asymmetric polymersomes with triggered apoptosis-mimicking flip-flop of cell-penetrating inner shells, Journal of Controlled Release, 2017, 259: e194. (Conference Paper)
- Ge ZS*, Li JJ, Li Y. Novel stimuli-responsive block copolymers as nonviral gene delivery vectors for efficiently overcoming physiologic barriers, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology , and Medicine, 2016, 12: 532. (Conference Paper)
- Li Y, Li JJ, Chen B, Chen QX, Zhang GY, Liu SY, Ge ZS*. Polyplex Micelles with Thermoresponsive Heterogeneous Coronas for Prolonged Blood Retention and Promoted Gene Transfection, Biomacromolecules,2014, 15 (8): 2914-2923.
- Feng GJ, Chen HY, Li JJ, Huang Q, Gupte MJ, Liu H, Song YM, Ge ZS*. Gene therapy for nucleus pulposus regeneration by heme oxygenase-1 plasmid DNA carried by mixed polyplex micelles with thermo-responsive heterogeneous coronas, Biomaterials, 2015, 52: 1-13.
- Zan MH, Li JJ, Ge ZS*.Dual pH-triggered multistage drug delivery systems based on host–guest interaction-associated polymeric nanogels, Chemical Communications, 2014, 50 (58): 7824-7827.
- Han Y, Li JJ, Zan MH, Luo SZ, Ge ZS*, Liu SY. Redox-responsive core cross-linked micelles based on cypate and cisplatin prodrugs-conjugated block copolymers for synergistic photothermal–chemotherapy of cancer, Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5 (11): 3707-3718.
- Zha ZS, Li JJ, Ge ZS*.Endosomal-escape polymers based on multicomponent reaction-synthesized monomers integrating alkyl and imidazolyl moieties for efficient gene delivery, ACS Macro Letters, 2015, 4 (10): 1123-1127.
- Zan MH, Li JJ, Huang MM, Lin SQ, Luo D, Luo SZ, Ge ZS*. Near-infrared light-triggered drug release nanogels for combined photothermal-chemotherapy of cancer, Biomaterials Science, 2015, 3 (7): 1147-1156.
- Li H, Li JJ, Ke WD, Ge ZS*. A Near-Infrared Photothermal Effect-Responsive Drug Delivery System Based on Indocyanine Green and Doxorubicin-Loaded Polymeric Micelles Mediated by Reversible Diels-Alder Reaction, Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2015, 36 (20): 1841-1849.
- Wei K, Li JJ, Ge ZS, You YZ, Xu HX*. Sonochemical synthesis of highly photoluminescent carbon nanodots, RSC Advances, 2014, 4 (94): 52230-52234.
- Jia WB, Yang P, Li JJ, Yin ZM, Kong L, Lu HB, Ge ZS, Wu YZ, Hao XP, Yang JX*.Synthesis and characterization of a novel cyanostilbene derivative and its initiated polymers: aggregation-induced emission enhancement behaviors and light-emitting diode applications, Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5 (7): 2282-2292.
- Huang MM, Zhao KJ, Wang L, Lin SQ, Li JJ, Chen JB, Zhao CG, Ge ZS*. Dual stimuli-responsive polymer prodrugs quantitatively loaded by nanoparticles for enhanced cellular internalization and triggered drug release, ACS Applied Materials &Interfaces, 2016, 8 (18): 11226-11236.
- Huang MM, Li H, Ke WD, Li JJ, Zhao CG, Ge ZS*. Finely tuned thermos-responsive block copolymer micelles for photothermal effect-triggered efficient cellular internalization, Macromolecular bioscience, 2016, 16(9):1265-1272.
- Zhao KJ, Ke WD, Yin W, Li JJ, Qiang M, Ge ZS*. Facile Preparation and Radiotherapy Application of an Amphiphilic Block Copolymer Radiosensitizer, ACS Macro Letters, 2017, 6 (5): 556-560.