Principal research scientist / Deputy Head
Doctorate of Science
The University of Tokyo, School of Engineering, visiting research fellow
Research contents (Research key words)
I screened Cancer stem cell inhibitor for Cancer stem cell markers and the novel cancer stem cell inhibitors encapsulated in polymeric micelle. Then I succeeded eradication of intractable cancer cell by treatment of the novel type of Nanomedine.
(Cancer stem cell, Nanomedicine)
PhD (Science) Kanazawa University
Research associate in Cancer Research Institute of Kanazawa University
Assistant professor in University of Toyama, Faculty of Medicine
Research associate in The Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo
Research associate in DNAVEC corporation
Assistant professor in Chiba University, School of Medicine
Principal Research Scientist in University of Tokyo, School of Engineering
Principal Research Scientist in Innovation Center of NanoMedicine (iCONM)
- Nanomedicines eradicating cancer stem-like cells in vivo by pH-triggered intracellular cooperative action of loaded drugs. H. Kinoh, Y. Miura, T. Chida, X. Liu, K. Mizuno, S. Fukushima, Y. Morodomi, N. Nishiyama, H. Cabral, K. Kataoka, ACS Nano in press
- Systemic delivery of messenger RNA for the treatment of pancreatic cancer using polyplex nanomicelles with a cholesterol moiety. S. Uchida, H. Kinoh, T. Ishii, A. Matsui, T. A. Tockary, K. M. Takeda, H. Uchida, K. Osada, K. Itaka, K. Kataoka, Biomaterials 82 221-228 (2016) (DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.12.031)
- cRGD-installed polymeric micelles loading platinum anticancer drugs enable cooperative treatment against lymph node metastasis. Makino J, Cabral H, Miura Y, Matsumoto Y, Wang M, Kinoh H, Mochida Y, Nishiyama N, Kataoka K. J Control Release. 2015 Oct 13. pii: S0168-3659(15)30183-8.
- Polymeric micelles loaded with platinum anticancer drugs target preangiogenic micrometastatic niches associated with inflammation. Wu H, Cabral H, Toh K, Mi P, Chen YC, Matsumoto Y, Yamada N, Liu X, Kinoh H, Miura Y, Kano MR, Nishihara H, Nishiyama N, Kataoka K. J Control Release. 2014 Sep 10;189:1-10.
- Selective intracellular delivery of proteasome inhibitors through pH-sensitive polymeric micelles directed to efficient antitumor therapy. Quader S, Cabral H, Mochida Y, Ishii T, Liu X, Toh K, Kinoh H, Miura Y, Nishiyama N, Kataoka K. J Control Release. 2014 Aug 28;188:67-77
- Japan Society of Gene and Cell Therapy / Councilor
- Japanese Cancer Association
- The Japan Society of Drug Delivery System
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials
- The molecular Biology Society of Japan