- Our Vision
- Message from the Center Director and Chairperson
- Facility Outline
- Research Equipment
- History of iCONM
- Organization Chart
- Regulatory Compliance
- Conflict of Interest in Industry-Academic-Government Cooperation
iCONM aims to:
◆Become the hub of Keihin-area Health Kombinat;
◆Be the civic pride of Kawasaki;
◆Continuously create new medical technology realizing human dream;
◆Become the world’s most innovative research center.
iCONM strives to improve the cure rate for the global threat of refractory diseases, in order to realize a Smart Life Care Society where people from across the globe can autonomously achieve good health.
- To relieve the burden of medical care on patients and society.
- To join hands with universities and businesses, both domestically and internationally, in tackling this task.
- To create a social system that continues to foster innovation.
- To form a community that brings together iCONM, the region and its citizens.
- To boost the earliest social implementation of cutting-edge techniques and technology.
The「O」design depicts a nanomicelle, and the gradation of color towards its center is a symbol of「Infinite Possibilities」and「A Leap Towards the Future」.
The colors black and water blue represent「Honesty」and「Transparency」.
Takenori Urushibara（Gloria Arts Co. Ltd.）